RSS-flöde från Kaspersky Labs om bland annat virus- och malwarehot.
- Student Loan Breach Exposes 2.5M Records
2.5 million people were affected, in a breach that could spell more trouble down the line.
- Watering Hole Attacks Push ScanBox Keylogger
- Tentacles of ‘0ktapus’ Threat Group Victimize 130 Firms
Over 130 companies tangled in sprawling phishing campaign that spoofed a multi-factor authentication system.
- Ransomware Attacks are on the Rise
Lockbit is by far this summer’s most prolific ransomware group, trailed by two offshoots of the Conti group.
- Cybercriminals Are Selling Access to Chinese Surveillance Cameras
Tens of thousands of cameras have failed to patch a critical, 11-month-old CVE, leaving thousands of organizations exposed.
- Twitter Whistleblower Complaint: The TL;DR Version
Twitter is blasted for security and privacy lapses by the company’s former head of security who alleges the social media giant’s actions amount to a national security risk.
- Firewall Bug Under Active Attack Triggers CISA Warning
CISA is warning that Palo Alto Networks’ PAN-OS is under active attack and needs to be patched ASAP.
- Fake Reservation Links Prey on Weary Travelers
Fake travel reservations are exacting more pain from the travel weary, already dealing with the misery of canceled flights and overbooked hotels.
- iPhone Users Urged to Update to Patch 2 Zero-Days
Separate fixes to macOS and iOS patch respective flaws in the kernel and WebKit that can allow threat actors to take over devices and are under attack.
- Google Patches Chrome’s Fifth Zero-Day of the Year
An insufficient validation input flaw, one of 11 patched in an update this week, could allow for arbitrary code execution and is under active attack.