RSS-flöde från Kaspersky Labs om bland annat virus- och malwarehot.
- NitroRansomware Asks for $9.99 Discord Gift Codes, Steals Access Tokens
The malware seems like a silly coding lark at first, but further exploration shows it can wreak serious damage in follow-on attacks.
- Ransomware: A Deep Dive into 2021 Emerging Cyber-Risks
Our new eBook goes beyond the status quo to take a look at the evolution of ransomware and what to prepare for next.
- What COVID-19 Taught Us: Prepping Cybersecurity for the Next Crisis
Sivan Tehila, cybersecurity strategist at Perimeter 81, discusses climate change and the cyber-resilience lessons companies should take away from dealing with the pandemic.
- BazarLoader Malware Abuses Slack, BaseCamp Clouds
Two cyberattack campaigns are making the rounds using unique social-engineering techniques.
- iOS Kids Game Morphs into Underground Crypto Casino
A malicious ‘Jungle Run’ app tricked security protections to make it into the Apple App Store, scamming users out of money with a casino-like functionality.
- NSA: 5 Security Bugs Under Active Nation-State Cyberattack
Widely deployed platforms from Citrix, Fortinet, Pulse Secure, Synacor and VMware are all in the crosshairs of APT29, bent on stealing credentials and more.
- Mandiant Front Lines: How to Tackle Exchange Exploits
Matt Bromiley, senior principal consultant with Mandiant, offers checklists for how small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) can identify and clear ProxyLogon Microsoft Exchange infections.
- Google Project Zero Cuts Bug Disclosure Timeline to a 30-Day Grace Period
The zero-day flaw research group has revised its disclosure of the technical details of vulnerabilities in the hopes of speeding up the release and adoption of fixes.
- Biden Races to Shore Up Power Grid Against Hacks
A 100-day race to boost cybersecurity will rely on incentives rather than regulation, the White House said.
- Gafgyt Botnet Lifts DDoS Tricks from Mirai
The IoT-targeted malware has also added new exploits for initial compromise, for Huawei, Realtek and Dasan GPON devices.