RSS-flöde från Kaspersky Labs om bland annat virus- och malwarehot.
- Microsoft’s May Patch Tuesday Updates Cause Windows AD Authentication Errors
Microsoft's May Patch Tuesday update is triggering authentication errors.
- Threat Actors Use Telegram to Spread ‘Eternity’ Malware-as-a-Service
An account promoting the project—which offers a range of threat activity from info-stealing to crypto-mining to ransomware as individual modules—has more than 500 subscribers.
- Malware Builder Leverages Discord Webhooks
Researchers discovered a simple malware builder designed to steal credentials, then pinging them to Discord webhooks.
- You Can’t Eliminate Cyberattacks, So Focus on Reducing the Blast Radius
Tony Lauro, director of security technology and strategy at Akamai, discusses reducing your company's attack surface and the "blast radius" of a potential attack.
- Novel ‘Nerbian’ Trojan Uses Advanced Anti-Detection Tricks
The stealthy, feature-rich malware has multistage evasion tactics to fly under the radar of security analysis, researchers at Proofpoint have found.
- Intel Memory Bug Poses Risk for Hundreds of Products
Dell and HP were among the first to release patches and fixes for the bug.
- Novel Phishing Trick Uses Weird Links to Bypass Spam Filters
A novel form of phishing takes advantage of a disparity between how browsers and email inboxes read web domains.
- Actively Exploited Zero-Day Bug Patched by Microsoft
Microsoft's May Patch Tuesday roundup also included critical fixes for a number of flaws found in infrastructure present in many enterprise and cloud environments.
- Ransomware Deals Deathblow to 157-year-old College
Why a private college that stayed in business for 157 years had to close after the combo of COVID-19 and ransomware proved too much.
- Hackers Actively Exploit F5 BIG-IP Bug
The bug has a severe rating of 9.8, public exploits are released.