RSS-flöde från Kaspersky Labs om bland annat virus- och malwarehot.
- Windows 10 Drive-By RCE Triggered by Default URI Handler
There's an argument injection weakness in the Windows 10/11 default handler, researchers said: an issue that Microsoft has only partially fixed.
- When Scammers Get Scammed, They Take It to Cybercrime Court
Underground arbitration system settles disputes between cybercriminals.
- Google Takes Down Glupteba Botnet; Files Lawsuit Against Operators
The malware's unique blockchain-enabled backup C2 scheme makes it difficult to eliminate completely.
- SolarWinds Attackers Spotted Using New Tactics, Malware
One year after the disruptive supply-chain attacks, researchers have observed two new clusters of activity from the Russia-based actors that signal a significant threat may be brewing.
- Crypto-Exchange BitMart to Pay Users for $200M Theft
BitMart confirmed it had been drained of ~$150 million in cryptocurrency assets, but a blockchain security firm said it's closer to $200 million.
- Are You Guilty of These 8 Network-Security Bad Practices?
Tony Lauro, director of Security Technology & Strategy at Akamai, discusses VPNs, RDP, flat networks, BYOD and other network-security bugbears.
- Cyber Command Publicly Joins Fight Against Ransomware Groups
U.S. military acknowledges targeting cybercriminals who launch attacks on U.S. companies.
- Cuba Ransomware Gang Hauls in $44M in Payouts
The gang is using a variety of tools and malware to carry out attacks in volume on critical sectors, the FBI warned.
- Pegasus Spyware Infects U.S. State Department iPhones
It's unknown who's behind the cyberattacks against at least nine employees' iPhones, who are all involved in Ugandan diplomacy.
- Apache Kafka Cloud Clusters Expose Sensitive Data for Large Companies
The culprit is misconfigured Kafdrop interfaces, used for centralized management of the open-source platform.