Wired Gear – bloggen om tekniska prylar.
- 17 Bags, Backpacks, Cubes, and Straps to Protect Your Camera
There are dozens of ways to tote around your photo and video gear. We’ve reviewed our favorites.
- Want to Write a Book This Year? These Tools Can Help
We spoke to two award-winning authors for their tips on how to make it from start to finish. Here's how they take notes, organize chapters, and—yes—get comfy.
- Share Streaming Accounts? Set Up Separate User Profiles
Here's how to keep your recommendations and history at least semi-private. No one needs to know how much Bridgerton you watched.
- DJI's Latest Compact Drone Is a Blast to Fly
The Mini 2 is still lightweight yet has enough flying power for some windy conditions, and it comes equipped with a better camera.
- 14 Best Weekend Deals on TVs, Laptops, and More
It’s a long weekend. These discounted picks will help you sit down, tune out, and tune in to your screens to while away the time.
- Virtual CES Was As Surreal As We All Suspected It Would Be
Should it have happened at all?
- Watch Highlights From WIRED's CES Conversations
Check out the replays of our talks with former US defense secretary Ash Carter, Nobel laureate Jennifer A. Doudna, Slack CEO Scott Butterfield, and more.
- Robot Toilets, Vibrating Headbands, and Other Oddities at CES
This week, we recap the news, trends, and stand-out gadgets from the first-ever virtual CES.
- How to Preorder the Samsung Galaxy S21—and Which One to Get
Should you go Ultra or snag the S21+? We break down the differences between the company’s new phones and round up the best deals.
- CES 2021 Highlights: 79 Gadgets and Glimpses Into the Future
The consumer electronics show was virtual this year, and the WIRED Gear crew watched all the Zooms to bring you this list of nearly 80 products, trends, musings, and photos.
- Samsung Has New Galaxy Phones (and New Earbuds Too)
A trio of new Android phones—the S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra—are joined by new Bluetooth earbuds and a Tile-like tracker.
- The 15 Best Devices From CES That You Can Buy Now
Much of the trade show’s flashy tech will never hit store shelves, but here are a few gadgets that are already available.
- The Future of Phone Design: Flexible Screens That Roll Up
At CES 2021, two companies showed off concepts for a rollable phone. This year, expect this new category of devices to greatly expand.
- How Amazon Sidewalk Works—and Why You May Want to Turn It Off
The premise is convenient. But the ecommerce giant’s record on privacy isn't exactly inspiring.
- The Best of CES 2021
These are the products, prototypes, and ideas that did the best job of signaling the future at this year’s consumer tech showcase.
- My Quest to Survive Quarantine—in Heated Clothes
Cold weather sucks even more when a pandemic makes it nearly impossible to socialize inside. But I found a hack.
- It's a Big Year for ‘Clean Tech’ at CES
Pandemic-inspired sanitizing technology is everywhere. Even if the science behind the gadgets is sound, it's smart to be skeptical.
- Mobileye Puts Lidar on a Chip—and Helps Map Intel's Future
It's been a rocky stretch for the chipmaker. But a bright spot was on display at this year's CES.
- The Best Cheap Phones for (Almost) Every Budget
There’s little reason to pay top dollar for a phone these days. These are our favorite Android devices and iPhones for $200 to $500.
- 6 Apps to Help You Trim Down Subscriptions—and Save Money
New year, new recurring subscriptions you've probably forgotten about. Here's how keep track of them.